NEEDED: KNEO Website and Multimedia Coordinator
Purpose: KNEO Radio in Neosho, MO is looking for a creative and talented Webmaster/Designer that will also assist with program production and some on-air duties.
This person will be counted on to creatively maintain and increase a dynamic web presence for KNEO and a start-up Internet station. As our Webmaster/ Designer, you'll be a vital part of this growing Christian radio and Internet ministry and have a part in almost all aspects of our exciting multimedia projects.
You will also have a hand in daily production work and will be counted upon to conduct on-air interviews. Knowledge of sports is vital with the opportunity to serve as a play-by-play broadcaster for local high school and college games.
Person must be committed to long term employment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (duties include but are not limited to)
- Develop, design and maintain all aspects of a highly visible station website and social media presence.
- Create high-quality and professional print ads, event flyers, promotional and sponsor videos for website etc.
- Coordinate and host daily interviews with book authors, pastors, actors and producers from around the United States.
- Help assist the Production Director with various daily production duties.
- Assist with some sports play-by-play duties with the chance to help expand our leading sports presence in the local communities.
- Keep apprised of market trends in design and new technology.
- Work with GM/Director of Operations and to ensure satisfaction of web based content.
- Responsible to work various hours at times plus responsible for weekend and holiday duties on a rotational basis.
- Assist in various fundraising efforts.
- Other creative duties and requirements as assigned by management.
- Must uphold the company’s core values of servant leadership, humility, integrity, honesty, hard work, passion, continual improvement and respect.
- Experience in Radio, TV, Marketing, Advertising, Agency, or similar industry preferred
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver, WordPress, Adobe Audition/Cool Edit Pro, video editing/production software.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Able to work very quickly and under tight deadlines
- Experience in working with traditional art, digital media and video.
Would be willing to train the right person in some aspects of the job if they possess the skills and willingness to quickly reach the desired qualifications above.
If interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or send by mail to 10827 Hwy 86 East, Neosho, MO 64850. No phone calls please.